I am living life with 7 street boys (ages 18-22) in Mombasa, Kenya.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

i know, i'm lazy.

so i haven't written anything in long time.  sorry for those who check the blog every day hoping for a life changing post (which i know is all of you!).  i've been busy.  honestly though, if you ask me what i've been busy with, i wouldn't be able to tell you.  days seem like weeks, and weeks seem like months.  the week, i hit my 3 month mark - halfway through.  not sure what to think about that.  part of me is truly sad, because 3 months doesn't seem like much longer.  although the first three months have seemed a lot longer.  another part of me is super excited because there are days when i long for the conveniences of home.

anyways, here's a little blog post that i wrote for another blog (it was my week, so i was forced to do so).  so check it out.

http://raphahouseofprayer.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment