I am living life with 7 street boys (ages 18-22) in Mombasa, Kenya.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

just a little warning

just a word of warning to those who maybe following me.  although i maybe an IT guy, one who enjoys computers and the world of technology, i'm definitely not a blogger.  i don't express my feelings well in real life, let alone on a blog, so this whole blog scene is new and weird for me.

so here are some rules for my blog:
  • the frequency (or regularity) of my posts maybe few and far between
  • interesting material is not a must - i'll be talking about what i'm going through, what i'm learning, what i observe as i spend my time in Mombasa.  this will be my online "journal" which i'm gladly sharing with you.  so bare with me
  • feedback is much appreciated.  even little words (of encouragement hopefully), such as "thanks" or "hi" or "this sucked".  if it's feedback i don't agree with, i'll be sure to blog you and your IP address from ever viewing my blog again.
i guess that's really it.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brandon! I'm not very good at expressing my feelings in words either, so I understand! I think it's so awesome that you are going to Kenya, and that Carly and the group have such a peace about you coming. Josh and I will definitely be praying for you, and we are currently praying about how much financial support God has in mind for you from us :-) Can't wait to see you and the gang in a few weeks!
    ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog Brandon, wish more the those I support had blogs like this. It would be much easier to know how to pray for them. I think I have subscribed so I know when you update it. Guess we'll see.

    ReplyDelete