I am living life with 7 street boys (ages 18-22) in Mombasa, Kenya.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

shots

i hate shots. but this morning, i've made an appointment to get a consult, and to get shots. man, the process to get my shot record has been long and annoying. i had to deal with my county health department back in NC. so after several weeks of faxing to the wrong number, sitting on the phone for minutes (just doesn't have the same effect as 'hours'), being transferred to multiple departments, voicemails...i finally got my shot records. and FYI - guildford county health department doesn't consolidate your shot records from the various locations unless you go in there for a visit.

hopefully i don't have to get too many holes in my arm, well not just for the physical side of it, but also for the financial side.

No comments:

Post a Comment